Monday, November 24, 2008

Last Day of Fishing

I had to hit Little Twin one more time and the days were getting shorter and cooler. October 31 was a Friday, warmer but overcast. I snapped a few pictures of this beautiful little lake just a few minutes from downtown Winthrop. Fishing was slow and in one hour I landed just two small bows. The bigger fish were not active this afternoon. Just as well, if they had shown up I just would have wanted more. As it was it, was fine to say goodbye to my 'go to' lake for the year. I had many fun hours here and hope it is as good next year.

1 comment:

troutbirder said...

The last day usually fuels ones memories for next year. I really enjoyed your pictures and the thought of living so near a fabulous trout stream makes me a little envious. I often have to travel a 1000 miles to the Bitteroots.